+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronation Street - SPOILERS!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    party all the tiiimmmeee queen bitch will become famous soon enough queen bitch's Avatar

Default Coronation Street - SPOILERS!!!!!!

So to anyone who wants to know what's going on in the Street right now keep checking this thread. I will post updates as I watch (or remember).

Hayley has a son (Christian) that she made when she was still a man. He's 20-something. She told him in last night's ep that she's really Harold and not his Aunt (as she had been telling him). Christian got pissed off and slapped her in the face. She fell to the ground like the wimpy girl-man like she is and had blood all over her. She's now pissed off at Roy because he said "Christian had a right to know the truth" so she blames it all on him. Last night's ep left you thinking that maybe it's over between Roy and Harold.

David got kicked out of his Mum's house. He was hiding E in one of Bethany's dolls and she found it and ate it. Was in a coma for a couple eps but is now back at home and fine. He's living with Audry now.

Ashley was kicked out of the Peacock home by Clair for cheating on her. He is now also living at Audry's place.

Liz and Vernon are planning on getting married on NYE. I really can't stand the guy and was hoping that he was just going to be there for a couple of months. Looks like he's gonna be there for a while now - boooo.

There's more stuff but it's not really worth posting about.

dubslingers/illegal_sound GimpyJ GimpyJ's Avatar

.. *crickets*

What if??? Micro is just really nice Micro is just really nice Micro is just really nice Micro is just really nice Micro is just really nice Micro's Avatar

Thanks Gemma...That is very interesting. I know that Here Charlie was just killed by tracy.I also can't believe that Ashely would cheat on Claire so soon..I think we are what? 10 months behind? However thanks for the spoilers.

*crickets resume chirpping*

party all the tiiimmmeee queen bitch will become famous soon enough queen bitch's Avatar

You know what happens with all of that right?

Tracey weaves a huge web of lies and involves David. She offers him sex in exchange for him testifying that he saw what happened. She ends up telling Dreary that the murder was planned and Dreary tells Ken. During the trial the forensic evidence doesn't add up and Dreary fucks up on the stand. Tracey gets life with possible parole after 15 years - which we all know she wont get as she's a bad girl, lol.

Ashley cheats on Claire with a chick named Casey. Don't know many of the details of that as I am in the middle of reading updates on my spare time to catch myself up, lol. If you want I'll update with all that stuff as I read also

Shush about the crickets, I know some people wanna know the street gossip and it's not like anything remotely interesting is ever posted on this board anyway.

And yah, Canada is like 9-10 months behind on the eps. We were soooo close to catching up to England at one point (like 4 months behind) but then stupid things like the Olympics happen and it gets cancelled, haha.

Supposedly the Church where all the funerals and weddings are held (on the street) is like a 5 min drive from where I'm staying. And there's my useless information for the day!

What if??? Micro is just really nice Micro is just really nice Micro is just really nice Micro is just really nice Micro is just really nice Micro's Avatar

Woohoo. Thanks Gemma for real. Pls keep us posted on what is going on...Is Jamie still fucking Frankie? Also Is Leanne back? Just wondering.

Jamie and Frankie tell Danny what they're doing. Danny leaves and promises Jamie the factory, the house and all his cash and disappears. After a bit Frankie and Jamie split (after the rest of the street finds out about them) and once Frankie is gone it turns out that Paul knew where Danny was all along as Danny sold his half of the factory to him. So pretty much Danny was getting back at Frankie and Jamie and told Paul to reveal the purchase after he was sure they split.

Leanne does come back, she's a high class hooker (and she was always my favourite character ). Still working on the details of this story line while catching myself up. The gist of it is that her and Liam hook up and Paul turns out to be one of her clients... that's all I really remember people telling me. I know that something happens and Paul is no longer in the show though. Will post as I read.

ADMlNlSTRATOR Lucid is an unknown quantity at this point Lucid's Avatar

heroes or stfu

ronnie falcon sconeboy is just really nice sconeboy is just really nice sconeboy is just really nice sconeboy is just really nice

vernon is a prick

I just think the whole Danny/Leanne Jamie/frankie thing is so sorrid and that is what makes it great...I mean Danny did steal Leanne from Jamie so what comes around goes around I guess. And Leanne being a hooker? how fitting.

I felt so bad for Danny when he found out about Frankie/Jamie... to find your son in bed with your wife?? Straight fucked up.

Vernon is a douchebag and I really want him off the show.

+ Reply to Thread