+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: RIP my dear 2001 Hyndia Accent

Share/Bookmark
    Born Alone, Die ALone. DarkSouljah will become famous soon enough DarkSouljah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monk-e View Post
    if you had to choose between a yaris or a protoge which one do you think would be better
    How tall are you?

Born Alone, Die ALone. DarkSouljah will become famous soon enough DarkSouljah's Avatar

5'11
    Yaris are pretty tiny inside and you might be crammed.

still looking for something under 3000

saw a protoge 5 yesterday with 126 000K body was dinged up broken front fender, loose back fender, holes in the mufler, missing passenger seat belt buckle, stereo didn't work, drivers side light didnt work, the clutch was a bit loose, two back wheel rotors were rusted to shit, he's like drive it around and push the brakes for a couple days all that rust will come off, missing spray nosels,

guy wanted 3000 for it with all the problems on the car of 3500 with all the problems fixed, shady dealers.

still looking for something under 3000

saw a protoge 5 yesterday with 126 000K body was dinged up broken front fender, loose back fender, holes in the mufler, missing passenger seat belt buckle, stereo didn't work, drivers side light didnt work, the clutch was a bit loose, two back wheel rotors were rusted to shit, he's like drive it around and push the brakes for a couple days all that rust will come off, missing spray nosels,

guy wanted 3000 for it with all the problems on the car of 3500 with all the problems fixed, shady dealers.
    3000 for a car with that mileage isn't bad at all. Def a low price b/c of the minor problems but might be worth the long term investment if you fix the problems now though. Also what year is it?

its a 2002 mazda protege 5

what do you think of this?
    http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2000-Ford-Focus-zx3-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ257120805

its a ford focus zx3 hatchback for 1500.

you can find a ton of decent cars on kijiij for under 3000 the thing is the less you spend buying, the more you're gonna spend fixing...

Car - 1996 VOLVO 850 GLT LOADED LEATHER/ROOF MINT in MARKHAM, ON $3,000

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/VOLVO/850...0219102008504/

I used to own one of these and to this day I regret selling it. Awesome car that drives like a tank and should last forever. The seller doesn't list the km's on it which is a little suspect...

Might be a bit of a gas hog compared to a small car but I guess thats gonna depend on your needs.

if anything a trip downtown and back is about 145 K a time. Gas kills it.

Mmmmmm popsicles Kira is a jewel in the rough Kira is a jewel in the rough Kira is a jewel in the rough Kira's Avatar

Do not go with the Ford...specially if you are buying it used.
    They are good when new, but not as they age. My pick would be for the Mazda...Mazda is pretty much on par with Honda, and Honda's are good cars.

FORD= Fix or Repair Daily

+ Reply to Thread