Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the vaccine is optional, will you take it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guap Chachi
    replied
    sucks not being able to hop on a plane or even the via train, but i have no regrets not taking the juice. my only question now is how far is blackface willing to go to punish me for disobeying his direct orders? they know who's juiced up and who's not. they know who's obedient and who's not. it's definitely not me.

Leave a comment:

• sp-
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post

lol is that real!?!
    yes. this cult leading lookin mutha fucka is in charge of a dangerous amount of your future. these guys literally have all the money and power in the world, and they can't even get a normal person to be their front man.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by sp- View Post
    klaus shwabb is a real life bond villain, space robes and nazi mad scientist accent

look at this fucking guy:

lol is that real!?!

Leave a comment:

• sp-
    replied
    klaus shwabb is a real life bond villain, space robes and nazi mad scientist accent

look at this fucking guy:

Leave a comment:

• Tourboh
    commented on 's reply
    I think there’s a difference between not accessing something because of the cost and not accessing because of being unvaccinated. There’s no policy restricting people from accessing things they can afford… it’s available to them as long as they come up with the money. I can’t afford first class travel but I’m not poor. Without the jab I can’t purchase an economy ticket that I can afford. I can’t go to restaurants that I can afford.

While poverty restricts people from accessing certain things, it generally doesn’t restrict them from things they can actually afford.
    Last edited by Tourboh; 05-29-2022, 06:12 AM.

• Guap Chachi
    replied
    I don’t think it’s reasonable to allow a corrupt, globalist organization to have authority over any aspect of my
    life. They fumbled the covid response from the very beginning. More harm has come from pandemic measures than covid itself. I’ll look after my own health, thanks. That’s what being an adult is all about.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    seems reasonable? Who should oversee future pandemic response measures in your opinion?

Leave a comment:

• Guap Chachi
    replied
    basically an agreement among countries, including canada, to allow the WHO jurisdiction over future pandemic response measures

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Guap Chachi View Post
    anybody hear about the WHO Pandemic Treaty? worth looking up
    give us the coles notes

Leave a comment:

• Guap Chachi
    replied
    anybody hear about the WHO Pandemic Treaty? worth looking up

Leave a comment:

• Zebb
    replied
    Makes you wonder if there was this much resistance when they introduced the Polio vaccine. How many disfigured bodies because of fear of the unknown possible side effects worse than Polio.

Leave a comment:

• Guile
    replied
    Smallpox killed 3 out of 10 people, 30%, and the vaccine is a live attenuated one, which only causes problems to people who are allergic, not heart conditions or enlarged testicles

Leave a comment:

• oldtyme
    commented on 's reply
    Montreal’s mayor was sick at home when he got word of the protest. He got on the phone

thought this was odd but this happened ten years after the invention of the telephone.. interesting.

• Damsel
    replied
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...riot-smallpox/

Leave a comment:

• sp-
    replied
    Originally posted by Guap Chachi View Post

Which part? My imagination or people proudly displaying their papers to sit down in a restaurant?
    the latter. usually the feeling of pride comes from accomplishment, not submitting to government regulations. being happy to eat in a restaurant is fine, being eager to show documents given to you by the authorities is borderline orwellian.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X