Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes Andy C so good? In your opinion......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes Andy C so good? In your opinion......

I can’t help but feel that philosophically there is something to be gained by examining his awesomeness.....

So specifically, what is it about him that sets him apart from others?

His selection is always tight as well as the journey. He definitely works hard and puts in the hours!

Comment

Meh

Comment

Drugs.

Comment

Nothing, the last 2 times I've seen him have been absolute garbage.

Someone needs to get him off the red bull and vodka Hollywood diet and ask him why he thinks its okay to hide his Traktor controller and play Bricks dont roll.

Comment

Originally posted by PoliceInHelicopter View Post
            Nothing, the last 2 times I've seen him have been absolute garbage.

Someone needs to get him off the red bull and vodka Hollywood diet and ask him why he thinks its okay to hide his Traktor controller and play Bricks dont roll.

wtf josh... seriously..

Comment

Originally posted by DS-Juan View Post
              I can’t help but feel that philosophically there is something to be gained by examining his awesomeness.....

So specifically, what is it about him that sets him apart from others?
              branding. consistency. hes follows the right formula of quality, service, atmosphere.

Comment

He's good, but I always thought Friction was better with that similar style of mixing and track selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Dew View Post
                  He's good, but I always thought Friction was better with that similar style of mixing and track selection.
                  im inclined to agree in some regards, however, Andy is tenured in. Its part of that brand consistency. Hes been executing at that high level for 2 decades.

Comment

Tune selection and mixing.

Comment

Originally posted by JC007 View Post

Tune selection and mixing.

Comment

Always has a great MC for his sets. Lots of practice, if you listen to his sets. You can tell he always has his go to mixes.

Comment

he's not physically impressive in any way, so he doesn't make me feel bad about my own body

Comment

You can't deny Andy is a beast, extremely aggressive, world class tune selection, relentless pace few can match.

cmon now...

Comment

Working...
                            X