Who are you? Then vs Now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sp- View Post

the TPS removed the news release that the 4+ media outlets got this story from. i'm not defending subhuman but the "facts" are not in.
    He was definitely charged with multiple counts and there is nothing indicating the charges were dropped

Comment

Originally posted by .wb. View Post

He was definitely charged with multiple counts and there is nothing indicating the charges were dropped
      i'm not saying they did, but why would the TPS remove a press release less than a few days after posting it

Comment

Originally posted by sp- View Post

i'm not saying they did, but why would the TPS remove a press release less than a few days after posting it
        That would fall under the nobody cares thread I think

Comment

Originally posted by .wb. View Post

That would fall under the nobody cares thread I think

I know it doesn’t work I’m tired of trying to fix it
          DS-Juan
          Last edited by DS-Juan; 05-21-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Then: Down One door-bitch *waves at all your jaded faces*
            Generally cranky with life and not afraid to share any displeasures. Full-time partier; working a full-time hospitality job with a part-time attitude... partied WAY too much!

Now: Pretty darn happy! Still doesn’t put up with bullshit lol. Loving the corporate life and getting to travel all over the world for work (pre-covid, of course). Career-driven, for sure!
            Still MUST dance when music is heard! Will dance in public and embarrass you at family functions!
            o0Sunshine0o
            Last edited by o0Sunshine0o; 05-21-2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

yea idk maybe the facts aren’t in but that sounds like a pretty unlikely mixup.

oh well at least he didn’t leave playderecord for jesus

Comment

Then: Opinionated, dark DNB snob, funny... I like to think I was funny.

Now: Little less opinionated, still love dark DNB, but much more appreciative of the other threads of it as a whole. I like to think I'm still funny. It's mainly dad jokes, but whatever.

I'm back in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by o0Sunshine0o View Post
                  Still MUST dance when music is heard! Will dance in public and embarrass you at family functions!
                  You are a FABULOUS dancer and I’m still in awe

Comment

Working...
                X