Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Event...hopefully not the LAST

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Last Event...hopefully not the LAST

    What was the last Jungle/Drum&Bass event you went to? Judging my some of the posts, seems like some retired ravers.

    For me,

    Promoter: Dead Royalty
    Worship Tour: Subfocus, Dimension, Culture Shock and 1991
    Venue: Revival

    It was packed! Good show though.

    #2
    No retired raver here.

    I flew to Amsterdam by myself for JungleDam on March 9th, the week before the world shut down. Was looking forward to seeing the likes of Randall, Kenny, Rap, Remarc, Congo Natty, Chopstick dubplate ++++ over the course of 3 days. Unfortunately all of the planned events got cancelled the night before everything was suppossed to start, but they scrambled hard and found a different venue that would take 100 ravers for 1 night. I artived at 10 p.m. and it was already at capacity. It was like a mosh pit while I was waiting in line for over an hour. But I made it.

    So in lieu, I got to see Uncle Dugs, Serial Killaz, someone else I can't remember, and the Ragga Twins.

    Comment


      #3
      Sorry your trip got cancelled blows chunks but I’m stoked you still got some dancing in!! Ragga Twins were my first party haha

      Last show was actually Aphrodite in Kitchener by Peaceful Entertainment. Full smaller venue but room to dance, small downs for the wee-est, dimmest light I’ve barely seen in the girls washroom.

      Comment


        #4

        Comment


          #5
          Equinox August 15

          Comment


            #6
            Rich aka themightyjunglemouse took me to an awesome dubstep party when I was home in October. Ran into the lovely Hydra. Heaps of fun. Still deaf.

            Comment


              #7
              Roni Size @ Coda?

              Ate zooms, forgot much. Tried to take pics. Gave up. Spent remainder of time shooting the shit with crew in the smoking pit. If I’m paying to get in, not getting free drinks or drugs, I ain’t workin.

              Comment


              #8
              Redeyes/The North Quarter...

              Comment


                #9
                Hadn't been out for years, then went to WODNB in Kitchener right before lockdown. Please tell me why so many jungle mans were asking for a sip of my drink? TF is wrong with these people? 😒

                Comment


                  #10
                  Originally posted by BadVibesOnly View Post
                  Hadn't been out for years, then went to WODNB in Kitchener right before lockdown. Please tell me why so many jungle mans were asking for a sip of my drink? TF is wrong with these people? 😒
                  Gross, people knew about Covid by that time - literally the day before mandatory shutdown for non-essential businesses.

                  Comment


                    #11
                    Originally posted by Danger View Post

                    Gross, people knew about Covid by that time - literally the day before mandatory shutdown for non-essential businesses.
                    I wouldn't share my fucking drink pre-COVID. It was unbelievable that people kept asking and were surprised when I was like "LOL no. wtf." I almost didn't even go because I was worried about catching COVID from ravers.. but I didn't die so w/e.

                    The sound was awful. Mampi Swift is still dope. Kitchener is weird.

                    Comment


                      #12
                      Originally posted by achilles View Post
                      Sorry your trip got cancelled blows chunks but I’m stoked you still got some dancing in!! Ragga Twins were my first party haha

                      Last show was actually Aphrodite in Kitchener by Peaceful Entertainment. Full smaller venue but room to dance, small downs for the wee-est, dimmest light I’ve barely seen in the girls washroom.
                      Thanks babe. It was my 1st time in Amsterdam so I still had a great time. They certainly do NOT fuck around when they pour drinks over there.

                      I was sad to miss the World of Drum and Bass party they had out in Kitchener. I really want to rave on that main level of the bar.

                      Comment


                        #13
                        The last d&b event I actually attended, not as staff, WODNB 2018.

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Originally posted by Lone Dancer View Post


                          I was sad to miss the World of Drum and Bass party they had out in Kitchener. I really want to rave on that main level of the bar.
                          That's the last show I bought tickets for haha. I messed up the dates and had to work instead. One day we will jam there!!!

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Active Raver, I was In England the weekend before shut down and went to Fabric night club, all I remember is that Kenny, Bryan and Bailey played... 3 jungle rooms I didn’t know which way to turn.

                            Then went to a local party at Nest the last weekend before it got really seriously

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X