Tj = Alt Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tj = Alt Right

This place is no better than 4chan. Except it has a topic. I can’t wait for the twitter mobs to descend after finding it through angry typing google searches.

Ricks gonna be fielding calls from the RCMP to hand over IP address for aliases after “hate crimes” committed here.

stop projecting

Comment

Originally posted by mojo View Post
      stop projecting
      Stop trying to grow a beard.

Comment

Originally posted by bace View Post
        This place is no better than 4chan. Except it has a topic. I can’t wait for the twitter mobs to descend after finding it through angry typing google searches.

Ricks gonna be fielding calls from the RCMP to hand over IP address for aliases after “hate crimes” committed here.
        What do you mean?

Comment

Except that the 4chan template is more aesthetic than this one right

Comment

Ill go to the grave with those secrets. They didnt get Slobba, they wont get anyone.

Comment

Sounds like someone hasn’t changed a bit.

Curmudgeon

Comment

I believe yes, people change and some just age like cheddar...... left out on the counter for a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Talk Sick View Post

Ill go to the grave with those secrets. They didnt get Slobba, they wont get anyone.
                Not the hero we want, but the hero we deserve

Comment

proud boh-oys

(2/10)

Comment

Working...
                  X